You've had a lot more than we have today but I'm still not going out tonight. (In case it freezes later.) That's my story and I'm sticking to it.Beryl xx
You've got a lot more than is in the islands, but we are apparently supposed to be getting some more. OH said it's snowing nowBeryl x
WOw you have more than us. WE seem to have missed it totally Grrrr It always misses Arbroath, hope you are doing fine, HAzel xox
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You've had a lot more than we have today but I'm still not going out tonight. (In case it freezes later.) That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Beryl xx
You've got a lot more than is in the islands, but we are apparently supposed to be getting some more. OH said it's snowing now
Beryl x
WOw you have more than us. WE seem to have missed it totally Grrrr It always misses Arbroath, hope you are doing fine, HAzel xox
Post a Comment