Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Word Book

Posted by Picasa Here is one just for Nancy. I was making this at the same time as Nancy and Steph had their brainwave yesterday - finding that you can make word books using MCS. I took the tie image, made it into a tile, dragged it across the page then added one of the alphabet letters. Printed out three times with each different letter I then attached it to a backing sheet of chipboard covered with Glimmer Mists. I attached the three sheets together with gold brads (after cutting them down to size) then made a couple of holes in the whole thing and added the rings and rickrack braiding. I cut the corners with decorative scissors and added the gold peeloff message.
A birthday card for my friend's sister's husband.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Wow Cynthia, that is really brilliant. I must get out MCS again I've never really played with it properly
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Cynthia
Ann x

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND