Here is a little fairy card for a friend of the family - her birthday is on Friday 13th. The image was created using my Cuttlebug embossing folder and coloured using chalks. I added the image to a beige and cream card and stamped some flourishes on the corners using the flourish freebie stamp from last week's magazine. Nicola is a very girly girl so I think she will like it. 'Lots to Do Sunday' topic this week is wings so this fits nicely.
6 comments:
It's ther first time I've seen this folder used. I couldn't picture it coloured so I'm really impressed with this. And of course the swirls are gorgeous.
Beryl xx
She is sweet... I love that flourish stamp freebie... I had it too and have used it lots recently
xx
That's a lovely card Cynthia, never seen that folder before
Berylx
What a great card. The colouring is perfect.I love the Swirls, need to get some. Hugs Rita xx
Lovely fairy card, Cynthia!
Gorgeous Cynthia and thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week
Post a Comment