Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank You Card


Posted by PicasaThis card was made to say thanks for a lovely pre-birthday gift from my lovely friend Frankie. The white background card was brayered using a rainbow ink pad then put through the Cuttlebug embossing folder and covered with distress inks. I did the same with the vellum and attached it with a dragonfly brad. The stampboard was swiped with the same inks then overstamped and covered with lots of Glossy Accents to make it look cloudy not clear. The small card was brayered on glossy card then overstamped. I embossed the Glimmer Misted green card with another folder then oversprayed again with the Mists. Edge trimming done using my Purple Cows cutter.

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful Cynthia, Frankie must have been thrilled
ann x

Dragon said...

I can vouch that this is a lovely card, as I am the one who received it yesterday!! Thanks for the thanks, Cynthia... you are a great friend.
xx

Beryl K said...

Fantastic card Cynthia, I'm sure Frankie was thrilled to receive it
Beryl x

Faye said...

Wow, what gorgeous backgrounds, Cynthia. Beautiful card.

Beryl said...

Lovely card Cynthia. Lucky Frankie. Those wavy edges look great.
Beryl xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND