Saturday, February 07, 2009

More D 4 samples

I thought I would make a card for twins for a change, stamping the Twinkle stamps twice using a mask. Stamped onto white card with sentiments at the bottom, I coloured the fairies using Sakura pens and Lyra watercolours. I then ran the piece through the Swiss Dots folder, cut the corners using a corner edging pair of scissors and edged with silver Pentouch.



Posted by PicasaFor this card I decided to make a waterfall card so stamped the fairy three times and coloured her in. I attached the edged cards to the waterfall onto a blue and white gingham checked background card (not easy to see on the scan) with a couple of blue pearl brads. A simple thank you peel off completes the card.

8 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the card, so pretty
xx

Dragon said...

Awww, she is lovely and you have done a grand job... particularly like the masking... MUST send you my idea!!!!!
xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Two great cards again Cynthia but must confess that the waterfall one made me smile a bit - I don't know whey, but I couldn't help but wonder if she'd come across a bit of balck ice! LOL!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Great card Cynthia, I love the waterfall one
Beryl x

starcyl said...

Another two lovely cards, I must have a go at masking.

Jenny xx

Anne said...

These are superb Cynthia xx

Claireabelle said...

Great card, that fairy is soooo cute!
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Cynthia, the show was fab and these cards and the stamps used to make them are fab. They are such cute little characters. Kym

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND