No red and black was the 'Oriental' challenge from DCM this week. I made an ATC for a change using a background created using greens and orange alcohol inks swooshed over glossy card. I overstamped in green Stazon with the lovely Ginko stamp and added a sticker pair of shoes. The lady is stamped in green again onto an orange background created the same way and overlayed onto the green background.
2 comments:
fab atc Cynthia.
apologies for not joining last weeks challenge but I fell and broke my leg at the weekend and things have been a little upside down since, also my craft shed is at the bottom of the garden down some steps and steps in finding rather difficult at the moment
Cynthia, your ATC is great.
You’ve done a great job with the Alcohol Inks on the background and the colours look fab together.
Thanks for joining in with the DCM's this week.
Sue
x
Post a Comment