
I just love this little frog on a bike, the image sent to me by my lovely friend Karen so had to use him for
DCM Frog or Fish challenge this week. I coloured the stamped image using Cosmic Shimmers and added some green ink to paper for the background. Matted onto sanded green and black coredinations paper which had been run through the Cuttlebug embossing folder before sanding. I added some other green cuttlebugged papers to a green card, cut the corners with decorative scissors and added a gold peel off sentiment.
5 comments:
OOOOOOOOOO he's mad!!! and YOU were up very late!!!
xx
He looks mighty determined Cynthia but a fun card
Ann x
Great!!
Great frog stamp and I like all the different textures and greens.
Beryl xx
its great to see what others do with stamps you have yourself, fab card cynthia
Post a Comment