For this card I cut down an extra large card from Michele Marsden using my fancy cutting machine ( it is now about 8 x 8 inches). I ran a piece of purple mirri card through the Cuttlebug machine twice, once at each end with different embossing folders. I embossed a few swirls in the centre using the Glitter Girls Bookafleur board. Then I attached it to the main card using foam pads and added the Twinkle fairy in the centre, together with the Twinkle message at the bottom of the card (the light does not show it on the scan - sorry). I added some white ribbon and tied in a bow at the side. See if you can spot my deliberate mistake anywhere lol

5 comments:
Havnt lokked for few days Cynthia bnut love these fairy stamps and how you have used them!
Your work always amazes me,so many different techniques and styes
Wendy xx
I love these little fairies Cynthia, great card
Beryl x
this is so sweet. the image is fantastic not seen these before.
sorry i said purple in place of violet on my blog, Sarah x
Great card again Cynthia, love this fairy and the way you have made the card.
Jenny x
I just saw this card on C&C Cynthia - love it!
Ann x
Post a Comment