Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cantilevered Decoupage

Posted by Picasa I bought some Cantilever templates last week and here is my first attempt. It was made using the arch shape, difficult to scan of course but I am sure you will get the jist of it. The backing card and centre card are from my Kanban box with some added decoupaged flowers and gold peel offs. I do like these K cards so expect to see more soon.

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I haven't seen these templates Cynthia but this is delightful
Ann x

Dragon said...

I think tgis is lovely colour, and presume the image comes out through the arch aperture?
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, love this idea, it looks brilliant. Hazelxo

Beryl said...

You just reminded me that I've got a couple of those templates and one not even used yet. Love that Kanban paper. Gorgeous colours.
Beryl xx

Rita said...

My word Cynthia, its such a beatiful card, and I love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND