Monday, February 23, 2009

Flying Moon Pixie

Posted by PicasaWhen I saw that Sunday Stampers challenge this week was to use the 'Moon' in our creation I just knew I had to use this image. From Peerless Designs cd 'Pixie Dreams' I printed out the background onto card. I added red mirri board then the image layered over the top. I cut the corners using decorative scissors and added the stamped sentiment 'Joy is not in things but is in us' (from Glenda's Elusive Images) - sorry does not show up too clearly on the scan. I added clear Stickles Glitter glue to the wings and the stars and around the edges of the moon. 'Joy' fits the Step Outside Your Box challenge this week too.

7 comments:

Dragon said...

Oh you know what I think about cute!!! but he is just gorgeous!!
Frankie
xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

ohhhh I love Pixies!! hmm hence my namebut this one is sooo cute,love what youve done with him Cynthia xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, I love the wee Pixie, Well Done Hazelxo

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh wonderful Cynthia - I can see why you would want to use him
Ann x

Pat said...

Oh Cynthia I love that little pixie, great card.

Pat xx

Beryl said...

If only we had little creatures like that flying around for real. This is lovely Cynthia.
Beryl xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw he is soooo sweet Thanks for joining in hun xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND