Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Four Pretty Faces

Posted by Picasa Two challenges covered with this card tonight, they are Crazy Amigo 'Faces' and Lots to Do Sunday 'Eyes'. I created the background using glues and different coloured peices of foil all mingled together to give a nice raised effect. Then I overstamped the four faces using black Stazon, the stamp from Magenta. Very simple but I hope effective. Step Outside Your Box has 'Eyes' as the theme this week too.

8 comments:

crafty creations said...

Wow this is fantastic Cynthia - love that background and the faces are so sweet - thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week

Anonymous said...

Simple, but great!

Jaqi said...

So sweet , what beautiful little faces, Jaqi

Ann Whitfield said...

Very definitely effective Cynthia - beautiful
Ann x

Deborah March said...

So nicely done, effectively showing that, often, "less is more."

Beryl said...

Very effective and very lovely.
Beryl xx

Angelina said...

Beautiful!

Lidy said...

Lovely eyes

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND