
Yes, this is a blank black circle you are seeing (sorry about the glitter on the scanner must go clean it now), but it means a lot to me. I bought a circle cutter last week which I could not make work at all so returned it. Now this morning a set of the X cut cutting templates arrived and here is my FIRST attempt woohoo am I pleased I broke four blades trying the other one out). In the pack were circles, ovals, squares, rectangles and diamonds 3 of each, plus cutter and 2 blades plus - an extra freebie a wonderful glass cutting mat in inches too. All this and postage by courier in 2 days from
Arty Miss. To say I am delighted is an understatement.
3 comments:
Good Stuff... glad you are pleased!!
xx
Wow what a result, wtg Cynthia - I've looked at them a few times
Beryl x
Looks a perfect circle to me, glad you are pleased.
Hugs
Christine x
Post a Comment