Friday, February 13, 2009

Game Pieces

Posted by PicasaThe challenge at Theme Thursday was to use 'Game Pieces' somewhere on your creation so I chose a playing card or two. The background paper is from a QVC set and I added a playing card from an American Airlines set with a mini card on top. Edged with gold peeloffs I made a small diamond topped card. Hope this one is visible today.

6 comments:

Beryl K said...

I just love this one, fantastic idea
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Good to see you back on form with more posts my friend. Love this one
Ann x

Hanne said...

Great idea and a beautiful card!
Hanne

Stempelfrosch said...

Beautiful card!
LG Anke

Faye said...

Great card! Love all the various ways you've used playing cards. The paper is very nice.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, loev the shape

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND