Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Framed Tree

Posted by Picasa Here is a little framed picture I made today, why? - I don't really know except that I took a fancy to doing this. Sadly the scan lights and the acetate don't do it justice as it looks a little cloudy but in real life it is not.
The background was made using alcohol inks dragged over to create stripes then the tree from Stamp Addicts overstamped in black Stazon. I covered the picture in acetate then added the frame which was from one of Michele Marsden's kits.

2 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous Cynthia and I think 'because you fancy' is one of the best reasons for creating something
Ann x

Beryl said...

It's lovely Cynthia. I have this stamp too and I think it's gorgeous. Framing it makes it really special.
Beryl xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND