Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get Well Soon Fan Card

Posted by PicasaI made this card for my husband's secretary who has broken her leg in two places - not very nice, and also decided to use it for my challenge this week.
The fan is from the recent set from Create and Craft - my wonderful friend Fankie bought me the set for my birthday (not till March actually). The flowers are simply decoupaged with drops of Stickles glitter glue added to enhance them. I added a couple of peel off corners for effect. There is also a little black cut out stand for display. The back I will show on a separate posting.

4 comments:

Dragon said...

ooooo how odd is that - that's the first one I chose too!!!
Glad you like the pressie, honey. This is so pretty... Off to look at your challenge blog now...
xx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is stunning Cynthia and it's recipient will treasure it. You've had a sudden spurt of activity since my last visit (day before yesterday!!) and are showing us some astounding work as usual. Love the oriental ATC too
Ann x

Beryl K said...

I already commented on this beautiful card on your Challenge Blog, but it is so beautiful it warrants some more praise
Beryl x

Ed said...

I love it too - it's really beautiful...

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND