Bird on a branch not a 'Bird in the hand' for Tanda Teaser this week, but hope you will accept this one. A little tag one of a set I made a while ago. I cut the tag out using decorative scissors and stamped the owl in Stazon. I sprayed with some Glimmer mists and added some Stickles glitter glue together with a green stripey ribbon. A different shaped tag.
6 comments:
He's so sweet! and yes bird on a branch is fine! thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser.
regards
Sue
Great tag Cynthia - just love that owl!
Ann x
That's really lovely Cynthaia. I owe you an apology I seem to have missed your postings recently, you have some wonderful cards there too many to comment on individually.
Beryl x
That owl is really cute and the shape of the tag is brilliant.
Beryl xx
There is an award on my blog for you Cynthia
Beryl x
He is very sweet Cynthia - an unusual shaped tag too! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!
Post a Comment