Friday, February 13, 2009

Six in One Tonight

Posted by PicasaLast year I managed to do six challenges at the same time and I have managed to equal my own record again tonight. Lots To Do challenge was 'Metal', My Time To Craft was 'Gold', Arty Girlz was 'Flowers',
Created By Hand was 'Gold', Tanda Teaser was 'Hearts and Flowers' and Wednesday Stamper was to use 'Hearts in a Different Way'.
I stamped various floral and swirl images onto white glossy card, floral from Sheena and Swirls from Dimension Fourth and the magazine freebie last week.
I then covered the card with Caramel and Butterscotch Alcohol inks swirling and swooshing on the card. Next, I punched out some gold metal hearts and attached them over the flowers and added a gold gem in the centre. I then edged the corners and embossed a few lines and added some copper pen touch to some of the swirls. Whew that was a job. I could have made it 7 in one as Joanna's challenge this week was also 'hearts' but I had already posted a card for that so thought it would be cheating to count this one in as well lol

15 comments:

Char said...

Lovely card. Cute hearts.

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, Cynthia. I love gold in art. Congratulations on the 6 in 1. Incredible.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card

Quietfire said...

Beautifully done! Thanks so much for taking the Created byhand challenge!!

Karen said...

6 in 1 thats a challenge in its self, looks great x x x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful Cynthia, and well done getting 6 in 1 - that must be a record.
Beryl x

crafty creations said...

beautiful Cynthia and thank you so much for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week

x Hilda

Ann Whitfield said...

Well worth it though Cynthia - stunning work
Ann x

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous creation Cynthia and well done for making it fit for so many challenges!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie xx

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card cynthia

Thanks for joinng in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card and well done for getting 6 in one! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks beautiful.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous work Cynthia - thanks for joining the TT and the MTTC!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

those flowers are gorgeous

PixieHouse Creations said...

6 in 1!! wow well done Cynthia and what a stunning card it is too
love the ikkle hearts made into flowers
Wendy xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND