Friday, February 06, 2009

Another D 4 sample

Posted by Picasa Some of the stamps on the new sheet from Dimension Fourth are the tree and the flowers as well as the fairy Twinkle so I decided to make a scenic card here - my favourites as you all know well. I stamped the sitting fairy, tree, flowers, distant hills and a few grasses then added the squirrel and the sun from a previous D 4 set. I coloured them in using Sakuras and Lyras then added the background using direct to card inking techniques. I edged with gold and white corner peel offs and a couple of gold and white peel off strips. Then I stamped Twinkle onto acetate and glittered her on the back. I cut her out leaving a strip to dangle her from the top of the card. Does not come over very clearly on the scan but she is flying I promise you.

5 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Cynthia - am loving this fairy!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful Cynthia,
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Cynthia, I know you have awards coming out of your ears, but you really deserve the one that's waiting for you on my blog
Ann x

Beryl said...

Lovely scene and the flying fairy is brilliant.
Beryl xx

Dragon said...

Tee this is my fav of the fairies,she looks like a rogue!!
Tha counter is NOT showing,honest!!
xx

Bermuda Time

HAMILTON, BERMUDA

Scottish Time

HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND