The background to this arch I made using Glimmer Mists from Glenda, spritzing various colours over the white card. I then cut out the arch and overstamped Twinkle using Black Stazon. I coloured her using Sakura pens and Lyra watercolours then ran the whole arch through the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. I stamped the message at the top and that was that.
I am also going to enter this for the Cuttlebug challenge today to make a shaped card - this Gothic Arch should fit the bill.

14 comments:
Love the arch Cynthia - I don't really so cute either but like the stamp you've used here - I'll look forward to seeing more.
Awww. very cute but nice with it!!!
xx
The snow is TOO snowy for me...onesoomm
That's gorgeous. I love the glimmer mists background. Can I ask what colour that is please?
Beryl xx
Love this Cynthia, the colours you have used are so nice and warm. Beautiful work. Hugs Rita xxx
Well it's a shaped card Cynthia so it definitely fits the bill for the Cuttlebug Challenge, lol! Love the shape and all the glimmer mist you've used. Cute image too!
Thanks for taking part this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/.
Hugs Mrs Jx
lovely card, great colours
Thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
Very cute card. I like the whimsical look for the 'little people' cards I have to make. Pretty color combo also.
Thanks for playing along this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ You did a very creative job with this challenge.
What a neat shape, and I love the glimmer mist! Great job with the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!
~Lea
This is sooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
I love all the shimmer from this card.
Meda
What a cute card! I love the glitz.
what a great idea to make a gothic arch!! it turned out just wonderful!
thanks for joining us on the cuttlebug be inspired challenge!
What a great idea and great card! Love the arch! Thanks for doing the challenge with us. Hope to see you again!
Hugs~Becky
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Post a Comment